"We refer to these attributes as the characteristics of creativity:
- Resilience – the capacity to tolerate confusion and ambiguity and to learn through trial and error;
- Resourcefulness – knowing what to do when you don’t know what to do, and having different thinking strategies;
- Reflection – being able to observe and document your own thinking;
- Relationships – the capacities to see and make connections, and develop more than one meaning or possibility;
- Risk-taking - the appetite for challenge, developing an eclectic curiosity and exploring new unfamiliar territory"
I can relate to all of these as part of my creative process and most notably at the moment "Resilience"; I am tolerating a lot of confusion and ambiguity at the moment!